Botanical Extraction Solvents
Do you require high quality botanical extraction solvents ?
What can I use to do my botanical extractions ?
We offer 3 high purity products that can be used for botanical extractions
- Pure ethanol (99.9% undenatured sugarcane ethanol) Excise duties apply for non-rebated client
- Extraction base : 99.79% sugarcane ethanol denatured with 0.2% acetaldehyde -a highly evaporative compound
- Extraction base : 96% sugarcane ethanol rectified (ENA) with 0.2% acetaldehyde -a highly evaporative compound
Which one should I use ?
- Pure ethanol (undenatured) is a food grade spec and can be used in all consumable products e.g. alcohol beverage manufacturing, food preparations, tinctures etc
- We advise that the extraction base be used for extraction purposes only as it does contain a denaturant.